Tax forms will be located in the front entrance when they arrive.
If you would like to have forms or instructions mailed to you, please contact the IRS at 1-800-829-3676 or IRS.gov/orderforms. You can also view and download forms and instructions at IRS.gov/Forms. You can print forms & instructions at the library for .10 a page.
Oklahoma tax forms are only available from the Oklahoma Tax Commission. You can print forms & instructions at the library for .10 a page.
Free Tax Help At The Library
We are pleased to be offering free tax help again this year. It will work a little bit differently because of Covid-19, but we are still here to help!
Crystal Kirkham (UCAP): 918-762-3041 ext. 116.
Crystal will be picking up and dropping off tax packets at the library on Tuesdays and Thursdays. All packets will be locked up for safety.
How it works:
- Pick up a packet at the library
- Fill out the information sheets and include documents
- Return packet to the library
Make sure to have:
- A copy of your photo I.D. (we can make a copy for you.)
- A copy of your Social Security Cards (we can make a copy for you.)
- Proof of Health Insurance or exemption code (Form 1095-A, B or C)
- Tax documents (W-2, 1099, last year's taxes)
- Banking info for direct deposit