Who Can Get A Library Card
Any resident of Pawnee County or who lives within a 20 mile radius of Cleveland may apply for a card. An individual employed within Pawnee County may also apply for a card. All ages can get a card – No minimum age limit.
How to Get a Card
Here’s a breakdown of the application process:
- Fill out an application at the library or apply online.
(Parent or guardian must sign application for children under 16.)
- Provide a form of identification, such as a driver’s license and proof of local address.
- The library staff verifies the information within your application.
- You get your library card!
After you apply online, a librarian will confirm your registration. You can then access all ebooks and other electronic resources. To check out physical books, you will need to follow up at the library. Call us if you have any questions. 918-358-2676
With a library card, you can:
- Check out up to 4 items at a time, with the option to renew.
Renew online or by phone, 918-358-2676.
- Reserve books and other items.
- Use the Library Computers and Internet.
- Borrow from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan.
- Check out ebooks through OK Virtual Library.
Late Returns and Fees
Book fines are 5 cents per day per item. DVD fines are 10 cents per day per item. Excludes Sundays and holidays. We charge the cost of the item if it is lost.