Any resident of Pawnee County or who lives within a 20 mile radius of Cleveland may apply for a card. An individual employed within Pawnee County may apply for a card.
All ages can get a card – No minimum age limit.
How to Get a Card
Here’s a breakdown of the application process:
- Fill out an application at the library.
(Parent or guardian must sign application for children under 16.)
- Provide a form of identification, such as a driver’s license and proof of local address.
- The library staff verifies the information within your application.
- You get your library card!
With a library card, you can:
- Check out up to 4 items at a time, with the option to renew. Renew online or by phone.
- Reserve books and other items.
- Use the Library Computers and Internet.
- Borrow from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan.
- Check out ebooks through OK Virtual Library.
Late Returns and Fees
Book fines are 5 cents per day per item. DVD fines are 10 cents per day per item. Excludes Sundays and holidays. We charge the cost of the item if it is lost.