The library has several computers that are free for public use. These computers will allow the user to access the internet, type papers, set up online email accounts, and much more.
We also have wireless access. Come into the library for more details.
Printing Documents from the Computer
For a small fee per page, you may print documents from the computer. This is especially useful when typing documents or doing research on the internet.
- Black and white – 10 cents
- Color – 50 cents
Faxes Sent or Received
For $1.00 per page, you may send and receive faxes from the library’s fax machine (918-358-5606). If you have a fax sent to the library, please call ahead and notify the staff (918-358-2676).
For a small fee, we can make copies for you.
- Letter size: B&W .10 & Color .50
- Legal size: B&W .15 & Color .75
Behavior in the Library
The policy on patron behavior is to ensure that the Jay C. Byers Memorial Library is a place where the public is served without unpleasantness. Unacceptable behavior is not permitted. This type of behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Using tobacco in any form in the library.
- Eating or drinking except by special permission from the Library Director or Board of Trustees.
- Loud, offensive or abusive language or behavior.
- Not wearing a shirt or shoes.
- Bringing in weapons of any kind.
- Running, offensive and disruptive behavior or public displays of affection.
- Public intoxication or other chemically-induced impairment.
- No cell phone use except in the foyer or meeting room (if available).
- No distributing literature of any kind without prior permission.
Library staff should not be placed in the position of supervising children who are too young to be left unattended. Young children must be supervised by a family member, guardian, or caregiver at all times.